Wacker Neuson 2-stroke Rammer – Classis Series
2-stroke rammers of the Classic series
Two-stroke rammers by Wacker Neuson have long been the standard in the construction industry. They are sturdy and rugged, developed for maximum productivity, performance and service life. The two-stroke rammer offers excellent compaction performance and operating comfort that is impressive again every day. It is driven by the WM80 engine specially developed by Wacker Neuson which, thanks to its catalytic converter, falls well below all exhaust standard limits.
- The metal spiral membrane in the carburetor allows the vibratory rammer to operate with low-grade fuel.
- Optimized fueling makes the vibratory rammer resistant to an excessively rich oil and gasoline mixture ratio.
- The vibratory rammer’s thermal management has been significantly improved by optimized cooling air flow. As a result, the vibratory rammer remains efficient even at very high outside temperatures.
- Since the carburetor is not adjusted until the engine is installed in the vibratory rammer, it offers an optimum ratio of power, fuel consumption, and low emissions.
- The 2-stroke engine is very sturdy and was developed specially by Wacker Neuson for the tough construction applications of vibratory rammers. The simple engine design makes maintenance easy and saves replacement part costs.
- Even in a tilted position, the 2-stroke engine is fully functional. This way, the engine can also be started without problems if the vibratory rammer has lain on its side.
- The vibratory rammer can be operated very comfortably using just one lever. The fuel cock is integrated in the lever. The choke is automatically deactivated at full throttle.