MQ diaphragm pumps utilize a positive displacement design to effectively move high viscosity liquids, sludge, and general heavy debris laden fluids. Their simple reciprocating dynamics provide the force to successfully operate in the most demanding applications.
- Ideal for muddy water, high solid content.
- Handles 1 5/8” solids.
- For fluids up to 180° F.
- Pumps up to 50 gallons (189 liters) per minute.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters).
- Powered by a Honda GX120 3.5HP gasoline engine.
- Enclosed gears with oil bath lubrication.
- Integrated Wheel Kit assembly for ease of transportation.
|Suction x Discharge||2 x 2 in
51 x 51 mm
|Max. Water Capacity||50 gpm||189 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.1 qt||2 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||Wheel Kit included with Pump|
|Overall Length||27.0 in||686 mm|
|Overall Width||18.5 in||470 mm|
|Overall Height||20.5 in||521 mm|
|Operating Weight||125 lb||57 kg|