DPU130r Remote-controlled vibratory plates
DPU130r Remote-controlled vibratory plate: Powerful compaction force, economically applied
The DPU130r is the strongest vibratory plate on the market. With a centrifugal force of 130 kN and an operating width of 47.24 in, it easily achieves the productivity of a 7.7 tn.sh. roller – however, because of its lower acquisition and operating costs, it is much more economical. Wacker Neuson developed this remote-controlled plate for heavy-duty applications. This new design was immediately recognized with two innovation awards.
- The DPU130r achieves a higher compaction performance per hour than a 5-ton roller and is therefore significantly more economical in terms of labor costs. The higher forward travel speed of rollers is compensated for by the better depth effect of the vibratory plate, as this reduces the number of passes necessary.
- The DPU130r has significantly lower costs for acquisition, operation and maintenance than medium-weight rollers. In light of this, the DPU130r is a very sensible economic alternative, even compared to the rollers of the 7.5-ton class, which achieve a slightly higher compaction performance per hour.
- The fully hydraulic, variable exciter adjustment allows the machine to be controlled very precisely. Changes in direction with simultaneous travel are possible, allowing for clean turns and a high surface performance.
- The divided base plate allows the machine to be controlled easily and precisely. Turning and maneuvering can be done without complication. This simplifies and accelerates work even in twisting and winding areas.
- The DPU130r is the vibratory plate with the highest compaction power on the market. It can process high lifts, which saves passes. This allows compacting large areas in a short time.