- Simply start and off you go: Because of the hydrostatic drive system, no frequent gear changing is needed and the operator can focus on the task.
- The hydraulic drive system and the working hydraulics can be operated independently of each other.
- The compact dimensions of the machine are ideally suited for maneuvering and working in confined spaces.
- This gives better possibilities to maneuver the machine in narrow applications.
- The machine can be operated without restrictions even in narrow places.
- The suspension-mounted rollers provide for a smooth and safer operating experience.
- Due to the suspended support, the rollers adapt to the terrain and compensate for obstacles or unevenness, such as stones. As a result, the operator benefits from optimal driving comfort, even off-road.
- The powerful and lightweight 13-hp diesel engine can accelerate the machine up to the maximum speed.