- The cylinders and the cylinder rods are protected from damage thanks to the plastic rails, which lengthens their service life and saves costs. Due to their flexible material, they return to their original shape after an impact. Their appearance and characteristics are completely retained.
- Load Sensing Flow Sharing enables precise and efficient control of the excavator. The machine adjusts to the load and the joystick movements are always kept the same for the operator.
- The hydraulics work more efficiently, saving energy and ultimately costs. But it also makes operation easier for the operator.
- Load-sensing systems help to regulate the flow rate according to demand. The less power is used, the lower the fuel consumption.
- With 3-point kinematics, the conventional bucket linkage has been taken to a new level. This “3-bolt” design extends the bucket’s angle of rotation to 200 degrees – 10% more than conventional bucket linkage. This increases the vertical dig depth as well as the digging forces. This eliminates the need to reposition the excavator as often, significantly increasing efficiency.
- The red LED strip running diagonally over the engine hood lights up when the joystick control is pressed down. This signals to bystanders nearby that the excavator is ready for operation and can be moved at any time.