- The powerful drive system combines with a load-sensing hydraulic system (LUDV) to deliver quick working cycles, greater application flexibility, and easier control for comfortable and fatigue-free operation of the excavator. No matter what the load to be moved, the control movements on the joystick stay the same. Along with increased operating comfort, this results in a performance plus, while simultaneously reducing fuel consumption.
- With 3-point kinematics, the conventional bucket linkage has been taken to a new level. This “3-bolt” design extends the bucket’s angle of rotation to 200 degrees – 10% more than conventional bucket linkage. This increases the vertical dig depth as well as the digging forces. This eliminates the need to reposition the excavator as often, significantly increasing efficiency.
- The ergonomically optimized operator’s cab ensures maximum operating comfort. In addition, an offset arm position, various windshield positions, a sunshade and a large skylight provide optimal visibility. Numerous other equipment options, such as heated seats, automatic air conditioning, a rearview camera with 7-inch display and an air-cushioned operator’s seat help to make the workplace even more comfortable.
- The automatic climate control system provides consistent cooling. The air-conditioning system and fan operate until the set temperature is reached. The system then switches off and starts up again, as soon as the interior sensors measure the deviation from the set temperature.
- A long dipper stick increases the digging depth, reach and dumping height of the excavator.