- With 3-point kinematics, the conventional bucket linkage has been taken to a new level. This “3-bolt” design extends the bucket’s angle of rotation to 200 degrees – 10% more than conventional bucket linkage. This increases the vertical dig depth as well as the digging forces. This eliminates the need to reposition the excavator as often, significantly increasing efficiency.
- Short hose paths result in lower power loss in the hydraulic system. This increases the service life of the hydraulic hoses, due to fewer wear points, especially in confined areas.
- The clearly defined routing of the hydraulic hoses ensures maximum efficiency, by reducing line resistance.
- The powerful drive system combines with a load-sensing hydraulic system (LUDV) to deliver quick working cycles, greater application flexibility, and easier control for comfortable and fatigue-free operation of the excavator. No matter what the load to be moved, the control movements on the joystick stay the same. Along with increased operating comfort, this results in a performance plus, while simultaneously reducing fuel consumption.
- The articulated or “triple” boom provides greater maneuverability and, therefore, greater freedom of motion. The additional joint permits the bucket to be pulled right up to the travel gear or the dozer blade. Ideal when narrow spaces need to be accessed or an obstacle has to be moved out of the way. The excavator also features a greater dump height and even greater digging depth.
- Stable footing is essential, especially during heavy excavation work or in difficult ground conditions. For support, operators can use a dozer blade or support stabilizers – in front, the rear, or in any combination.