- The stick and lifting arm cylinders are mounted on the upper side, so that they won’t be demolished either by colliding with the dozer blade or due to picked-up material. This minimizes the probability of damages. This saves costs on the one hand and additionally ensures safety.
- The powerful drive system combines with a load-sensing hydraulic system (LUDV) to deliver quick working cycles, greater application flexibility, and easier control for comfortable and fatigue-free operation of the excavator. No matter what the load to be moved, the control movements on the joystick stay the same. Along with increased operating comfort, this results in a performance plus, while simultaneously reducing fuel consumption.
- The EZ17 redefines suitability for daily use. With a 17 mm wrench, the most important components can be disassembled at the construction site and everything can be detached conveniently to reach and check easily. Maintenance and disassembly on the EZ17 is very simple. This is important for the construction site: Time is money.
- No rear overhang and is ideally suited for working directly alongside walls and obstructions.
- The canopy with roof window provides a clear view in all directions, even upward. Beside the perfect view of the work area, comfort is of great importance. This is provided by, among other things, an adjustable operator’s seat with springs, an artificial leather cover, and a safety belt.