- The large, fully glazed and tiltable cabin with roof window offers the operator an optimal 360° visibility of his work area. This gives the operator a good view of his working area, colleagues and any dangers. Meanwhile, available despite this.
- It can be easily disassembled for service and repair work. All hydraulic functions of the excavator meanwhile remain available despite this.
- The well thought-out drive concept with optimized engine-pump management allows quick and precise control of the excavator. This makes up to 15 percent faster work cycles possible. The available engine versions are low in consumption and require no exhaust after-treatment.
- The vertical digging system compensates for slopes of up to 15 degrees, making it possible to vertically excavate on a slope. This is not only ergonomic for the operator, but it also saves time and also means less excavated material.
- Up to 25 percent material and time savings when excavating and filling. Safe working and higher stability in sloping spaces.
- The same swing power over 360 degrees allows fatigue-free work with the seat position remaining the same.
- When things get tight: swivel without danger, even in the tightest spaces or directly next to a wall – with the zero-tail excavator without rear overhang.
- Excellent mobility while working in cramped conditions results in saved time and costs.
- Six large tie-downs on the vehicle chassis and two on the dozer blade make loading and transport easy and safe.