Never has consolidating concrete been more comfortable with Multiquip’s BPX concrete backpack vibrator. Designed to meet operator expectations for maximim productivity with optimal contact points over the user’s center of gravity and materials offering maximum breathability, the BPX is the ideal option in remote locations or where electricity is not accessible.
- Breathable padding configuration and adjustable compression straps cover critical comfort points on the user’s back.
- Upper-back load adjuster straps allows to proper slack setting to alleviate shoulder stress.
- Lower lumbar pad with high-friction fabric reduces pressure point slippage
- Throttle control and on/off engine switch easily accessible on shoulder straps.
- Storage pouch on each waist strap allow the user to safely stow smart phones and other small personal items.
- Reliable Honda 2.1hp GXH50 4-stroke engine with low oil shut down sensor.
- Swivel mounted engine for better operator flexibility and maneuverability.
- Compatible with MQ’s full line of pencil and standard shafts and heads for enhanced application versatility.