The FU162A High Frequency Inverter has a push switch that changes the output frequency to the vibrator head, allowing the operator to keep up with the changing conditions of the concrete mix. Conventional concrete vibrators do not have the option to change motor RPM and frequency.
- Soft Start mode allows smooth starts even under load.
- Inverter powers up to two concrete vibrators with four head size options. (Powers only one FX60E6).
- Maintains top performance in virtually any slump condition with a powerful and highly efficient motor.
- Rugged control box with sealed electronics.
- FU162A Controller and FX Vibrators are covered by a one year parts and labor warranty. Contact Multiquip for complete warranty information
Please Note: FU162A Controller powers any TWO* of these vibrators:
FX30E6 (1.25″) • FX40G6 (1.7″)
FX50G6 (2″) • FX60E6 (2.4″)
* Only ONE FX60E6 can be powered at 18 Amps.