Wacker Neuson 4-stroke Rammer
Outstanding work performance and long service life
4 stroke rammers characterized by excellent work performance. The long shoe stroke, the high ramming frequency, high impact energy and fast travel speed ensure first-class work results. Well thought-out functions make the use of the 4 stroke rammers even more operator-friendly, extend their service life, and minimize maintenance.
- The vibratory rammer can be operated very comfortably using just one lever. The choke is integrated in the lever.
- The quadruple air cleaner system offers very reliable filter efficiency with high capacity and thus continuously high engine output.
- The air cleaner housing is designed to keep dirt from falling into the air intake area when removing the filter. This protects the engine from dirt entering during maintenance.
- The air cleaner cover must be opened with a tool: This should prevent the cover from being opened on a dusty construction site or the filter from being completely removed by the operator to work faster. Requiring the use of a tool should ensure that the vibratory rammer is brought to the workshop for air cleaner service.
- The four-stroke rammers are equipped with high-quality, high-performance Honda engines.
- Honda has an international presence, so spare parts are readily available.
- When the engine is started with low oil, an LED lights up to indicate low oil.
- The fast travel speed allows efficient working with high surface performance.