The DuoScreed™ sports a unique blade profile that enables just one operator to quickly and accurately strike off concrete floors using a single blade for both form-to-form or wet screeding applications.
- Simple but durable power unit utilizes a maintenance-free flexible drive shaft design
- Powered by a Honda GX35 4-stroke gasoline engine
- Control handle is adjustable to operator height and sports a convenient fingertip throttle control
- Easily maneuver around obstructions without marring slab surface
- Unique light-weight blade design (1.95 pounds per linear foot) requires no tools to remove and is ideal for form-to-form or wet screeding
- While the unit is in the stand alone position, adjust the handle to waist height to utilize the form to form side of the blade.
- While the unit is in the stand alone position, simply lower the operator handle to knee level to use the wet screed side of the blade.
- Blade sizes available in lengths from 6 to 16 feet (1.8 to 4.8 meters)
- Exciter weight is quickly and easily adjustable for different blade lengths, no hand tools required.
|Blade Width||6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 ft|
|Engine Power||1.3 HP||1.0 kW|
|Power Unit Weight||32 lb||14.5 kg|