- Excellent 360° visibility thanks to large glass panels and narrow cab pillars
- Panoramic front windshield for an optimal view of the attachment
- Easy access to the engine compartment thanks to the wide-opening engine hood
- Plenty of legroom, clearly arranged controls, comfortable operator’s seat, and optimal view of the attachment. A work area that motivates the operator and fully supports them.
- The coordinated equipment increases comfort and allows the operator to work optimally with the machine for longer periods of time.
- The low front carriage makes high tipping loads and break out forces possible; this way, the maximum load per work cycle can be moved.
- The low front carriage provides for an outstanding overview of the attachment, the immediate work area and the entire surroundings of the machine, which guarantees safe working with the machine.